MARC INBANE’s kabuki brush is designed by a team of leading professional make-up artists. The brush is a round brush with a flat top that flawlessly adjusts to the contours of the face, and without loosing it’s bristles. To applicate, to correct by over applying, a flawless spreading and create contours are some aspects where this multifunctional brush is using for during tanning. The brush can also be used to easily apply foundation, whether it be powder, cream of liquid.
The brush’s bristles have undergone a hypoallergenic, nontoxic, antibacterial treatment that helps to keep skin healthy and suits all skin types, even the most sensitive. The handmade, high quality bristles and elegant balanced shape makes the brush a musthave for everyone passionate about beauty.
Missed out on a spot or over applied? The brush will transform the fluid in a perfectly homogeneous result.
For best results, use in the following manner:
1. Let the tanning fluid dry approximately 10 seconds onto the skin
2. Brush in a sweeping/whirling motion for a streak free result
Missed a spot
1. Apply the natural tanning spray on your brush
2. Tick the excess tanning a bit off on a tissue
3. Brush in a sweeping/whirling motion for a streak free result